We offer a wide range of truck insurance policies including:

  • Motor
  • Goods in Transit
  • Public Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Breakdown Cover
  • Legal Expenses Cover


Our HGV insurance specialist advisers are always ready to answer your questions and will find the best policy to suit your demands and needs.

Our flexible cover for truck insurance is designed for drivers of single trucks or companies with multiple HGVs. We can cover trucks from 3.6 tonne up to 100 tonne. We can offer breakdown cover in the UK and Europe. We can also cover trailers whilst attached and detached from the unit.

We cover new and existing ventures with no limitations in cover. If you are a new venture you may be entitled to an introductory claim free driving discount to reduce your costs whilst you start to build your own no claims discount.

Most companies will require an operator’s licence if they have a vehicle which is 3.6 tonne and above. If you are unsure as to whether or not you will need an operator’s licence please see check the VOSA website here. You can also apply online by following the link above.


Special Types

We can cover a wide range of specialist vehicles like Cherry Pickers, Forklifts, Road Sweepers, Telescopic Loaders, Tower Wagons etc. whilst you are using them on the road or on private land. We can also cover the liability for property damage and third-party injury whilst using the vehicle as a tool.

If you need cover for plant just left onsite, please call one of our dedicated advisors who will offer you a combined policy to cover the plant, liability and much more.