Motor Trade insurance is available to those who work within the motor trade industry, on either a full or part-time basis, and that can be either from home or a business premises.

We will offer cover on a road risk basis which will cover you to drive any vehicles that are linked with your business, whether you are buying or selling, or even fixing a vehicle not owned by you.

You can choose from Third Party Only, Third Party Fire & Theft, or Comprehensive cover for your Motor Trade policy, with a wide range of vehicles covered by our Insurers.

We can also offer higher levels of cover which may include cover for your employees to drive the vehicles, contents, public liability, plus many more. We can cover these either on a combined policy or as a standalone product.



Examples of Motor Trade occupations that we can cover:

  • Vehicle Sales
  • Valeters
  • Body Repairs
  • Mechanics
  • Breakdown Recovery 
  • Collection & Delivery
  • Car Jockeys
  • MOT Testers
  • Tyre Fitters
  • Vehicle Servicing



Get your Motor Trader Business covered with New Era Insurance Services today!